Find More Games

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Note about the blog

There is quite a variety of online games out there. Some require a download, others are browser based. I have recently been sorting through these games playing and sampling them. I intend to post a review of the games I have encountered to help those that might be looking for a certain way to lose themselves in the digital ether.

I'm not going to try games that have a short sample period but require payment to play afterwards. That's not a free game, just one that teases the new player with a free sample. I also won't review games from sites like MSN Zone and Funny-Games as these are simple games that are little more than a distraction for a short time.

If you have a suggestion for a game for review, feel free to let me know.

No comments: